This post was written by Jean Steyn
Many of you find it odd that while there are now a lot of various types of men’s underwear available in the market, but still men don’t generally consider wearing men’s bikini underwear. So is there something wrong with men’s bikini underwear? If you think that bikinis are only for women, but sir you are absolutely wrong.
Benefits Of Wearing Men’s Bikini Underwear
The designers of men’s bikini underwear has spent a lot of time and efforts in designing such an underwear which cater a wide range of benefits:
1) Feel and look sexy- No underwear can make you feel and look as much sexy as a men’s bikini underwear. They not only enhance your bulge, but they also showcase your derriere. They also let you flaunt your thighs, ensuring you can bring the house down if you would strut your stuff in one. If you find the perfect one for you, all eyes will be on you while wearing it.
2) Effective motivator to get fit- No matter how sexy you feel already, no men’s bikini could make you look sexy if you are not fit. While wearing a men’s bikini you will see all the rooms of improvement. You won’t feel comfortable as long as you see them, which could make you start working out. Once you do, you are sure to look even sexier in no time.
3) Most appropriate underwear for hot weather or tropical climate- Men’s bikini just not provide ventilation, but some are made of sweat-wicking fabric. So, men’s bikinis will keep the wearer feeling cool.
4) Best underwear for working out- Bikini’s for men will let you move freely, and also absorb much sweat. So such underwear will ensure that you feel comfortable no matter how long you take to finish exercising.
What To Look For In Men’s Bikini Underwear
You would have had a hard time shopping for a men’s bikini if you can’t tell whether it’s perfect for you. Here are some tips which can help you out in making the best choice.
1) It should fit you just right- Bikini’s for men are made such that they hug the wearer’s body snugly. They can’t make his boys stand out otherwise. But this doesn’t mean it’s okay if it’s too tight. Men’s bikini underwear is tight already, so wearing one which is tighter than necessary will be uncomfortable if not painful.
But this doesn’t also mean that it’s okay to wear a loose one. Not only doing so will defeat the purpose of wearing it, it won’t stay on. If it will slip down, with even the slightest movement you have made, you will feel uncomfortable the entire time you’d wear it.
Given that men’s bikinis are smaller than most of the other underwear for men, telling whether one will fit you by size of its waistband could be unreliable. To estimate as accurately as possible, try on different sizes and pick the one you’d be most comfortable in.
2) It should breathe and stretch well- All men’s underwear are supposed to breathe and stretch well, but the capacity for doing so is crucial with bikinis for men.
Men’s bikini comes in closer contact with the wearer’s body than many other men’s underwears, so they must be comfortable to wear. They won’t be if they don’t breathe and stretch well. Underwear can only breathe and stretch well if it’s made of fabric that does so.
Today the lines between men’s underwear and women’s underwear in blurring away. A certain type of underwear which used to be exclusive to one gender are now making both sexy. None is doing so well as men’s bikini underwear is doing.