- Advertise Vacancies immediately, reducing the average vacancy rate.
- Insert photos, maps, logos and diagrams to better inform brokers about each individual property.
- Receive/Accept/Reject Introductions
- Receive/Accept/Reject Offers to Lease
- Receive/Accept/Reject Offers to Purchase
- Market your stock to brokers more effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the status of every lettable space.
- Supply up-to-the.minute information to the market.
- Avoid brokers needing to phone to confirm details about a property or its letting status.
- Cost of system is less than one hundredth of a percent of the valuation of the property portfolio
- Updating e.property can be automated via a permanent leased line from the landlord's existing computer system.
- No need to purchase a sophisticated infrastructure to reach out to brokers.
- No other landlord can see your information or offers.
- Restrict properties to groups of brokers that you specify.
- Better market exposure - faster and wider.
- Provide terms and conditions to brokers for Introductions and Offers
- Improve quality of communications with brokers.
- Gain access to statistics to help with Management Information
- Provide the latest information, with the least amount of effort to the market of your choice.